Satya Narayana Pooja
SAI SATYA NARAYANA VRAT POOJA
First Saturday of every month, we will be conducting SAI Satya Narayana Pooja between 1PM -4PM.
Also, we are doing this pooja on all Purnima Days.
Lord Satyanarayan is one of the most commonly worshipped forms of Lord Vishnu, widely revered by the Hindu religion everywhere. Every month, more than millions of devotees observe this special Vrat and also take part in the famous Satyanarayan Katha and rituals.
He is one form of Lord Vishnu who has been worshipped as the embodiment of faith and truth, popular amongst all Vishnu believers and devotees. Satyanarayan Pooja has several benefits, which have affected the lives of worshippers in many ways. People who have strong faith on Lord Satyanarayan often perform this ritual several times in a year.
The puja begins with a prayer to Lord Ganesh, the remover of all hindrances and obstacles that come our way in due course of life. This is performed by chanting the 108 names of Lord Ganesh and offering Ganeshji with Prasad and showering the idol with flower petals. Also, in our temple we do Shri Sai Baba 108 flower pooja at this vrat pooja. Typically, this puja is performed by individuals and not by priests.
Significance of Sai Satya Narayana Pooja:
- Performing Satyanarayan puja at home can bring in success. People who do this puja can achieve their goals and fulfil their aspirations.
- It can also improve physical and mental health of individuals drastically.
- It can help devotees enjoy a fulfilling material life and increases overall familial prosperity too.
- Devotees problem will be resolved
- It helps to overcome difficulties in life
- It cleanses one from bad karma
- It helps in neutralizing the consequence of past actions
- Devotees can celebrate certain events in their life, such as the purchase of a house, entering a new house, buying some property, starting of a new venture, getting a job, marriage in the house, or the birth of a child by doing this pooja.
Prasad will be served after the pooja.