9 Thursday’s Vrat
Are you willing to do SHIRDI SAI BABA’s 9 Thursday’s Vrat Pooja?
If a devotee places his/her faith in Shirdi Sai Baba’s holy feet and observe this 9 Thursday’s vrat, all his desires and wishes will be amazingly fulfilled.
Rules for observing 9 Thursday’s vrat
- The vrat can be observed by any one (Men/Women/Kids).
- The vrat can be observed by persons of any caste/religion.
- Sincere faith and devotion while observing this vrat yields miraculous results.
- The vrat should be started on Thursday with a sincere prayer to Shirdi Sai baba to get the desire and wish fulfilled.
- Pooja can be performed in morning or evening. Place a wooden board and spread a small yellow cloth on it and keep Shirdi Sai Baba’s photo on it. Wipe the photo with clean cloth and apply sandal paste and kum-kum tilak on Sai’s forehead. Offer him a garland or yellow colour flower. Light a lamp and incense sticks in front of Baba and read SAI VRAT story. Meditate and pray to him faithfully. Offer him food (sugar, candy, sweets and fruits) and distribute the Prasad.
- During vrat, take fruits, liquids and sweets or take food one time in a day (lunch/dinner). This vrat should not be observed with empty stomach and remaining hungry.
- Visit Shirdi Sai Baba temple on all 9 Thursdays. If the temple is not nearby, then pooja can be done in the house sincerely.
- Devotees can perform this puja even when are travelling to other cities.
- If ladies have monthly issues, skip that Thursday and perform puja in the consecutive Thursday.
Udyapan – Completion of vrat
- Feed at least 5 people on 9th Thursday.
- To spread the efficacies of Sai Baba 9 Thursdays vrat, distribute vrat books (5,11 or 21) for free.
- On 9th Thursday, place these books in pooja so that the receivers will also get blessed.
By following the above rules, the devotee’s wish will certainly be fulfilled with Shirdi Sai Baba’s grace. Om Sai Ram.